Latest News

LOVE GARDEN ASSIGNMENT






Love Garden
Usually the love garden is not a vibrant place. It is a new week and nothing unusually is going on in the love garden.
After few minutes of loneliness, I decided to go for some fried akara, potatoes and yam at food village nearby. I got them and decided to change my sitting position from the previous place I sat. Students passed, some sat and read their books, and some were busy with their phones while some indulged in talking and chatting with friends.
Meanwhile, as I munched my delicious chops, a guy approached the girl sitting at the same hut with me. Well, it’s not so boring since people come to meet new people here, I thought. After they finished their chat which lasted for a few minutes, he came to me. He introduced himself as Kennedy. He told me of a Bible talk meeting which was held every Thursday here in the love garden, then on Friday outside the campus. The meeting of Friday comprised of students from other institutions like university of Lagos (UNILAG), Lagos State Polytechnic (LASPOTECH), Lagos State University (LASU) etc. while we talked his friend joined him in inviting me for the bible talk which was according to them, fun, creative, relaxing and very enriching. I then asked them how they felt about the love garden.
The love garden, according to my new friends, is ok. But they like flowers and felt more flowers should be planted around the place, the broken bricks should be filled up and more decorated sculptures should be mounted in the love garden.
We however, exchanged numbers and I bade them farewell. Other people came around the hut where I sat. The noise from generator was increased with the noise of the new people in my hut. They talked so much about sports. I left there. Maybe, the Thursday Bible talk meeting will brighten things up in the love garden.

No comments:

Post a Comment

write your comments

Trending

Theme images by Bim. Powered by Blogger.