Latest News

YABATEC LETTER OF ACCEPTANCE FORMAT







45 Alonge Street,

Oworonshoki,

Lagos State

25th July, 2016.

         
The Registrar,
Yaba College of Technology,
P.M.B 2011
Yaba,
Lagos.

Dear Sir/Madam,

LETTER OF ACCEPTANCE
I, OBUZOR JACOB with matriculation number P/ND/15/3620210 hereby accept the offer of admission offered to me by this prestigious institution, Yaba College of Technology to the Department of Business Administration (Part – Time).
                  
I pledge not to be involved in any activities that would tarnish the image of this great college but to abide by all the rules and regulation guiding the institution.
                                                           
Thank you.                                  

Yours faithfully,                                                    
                                                                                  

..............................
OBUZOR JACOB



GUIDE LINES

ALL YOU HAVE TO DO IS CHANGE THE ONES WITH GREEN BACKGROUND WITH YOUR OWN INFORMATION E.G

OBUZOR JACOB :                YOUR NAME
 P/ND/15/3620210:            YOUR MATRIC NO
Business Administration:       YOU REPLACE WITH YOUR OWN COURSE
Part:                                    YOU WILL NOW PUT PART TIME OR FULL 

4 comments:

  1. thank you very much for the help, you just saved me from thinking too much. God bless you

    ReplyDelete
  2. Exactly bro
    I've been looking for how to get this?
    I hope it's acceptable.
    And do I generate the matric number.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wait is this what the school will give me or do I have to come up with it?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Plan how can I generate this letter

    ReplyDelete

write your comments

Trending

Theme images by Bim. Powered by Blogger.